Thursday, May 22, 2008


We All Need Some Time On Our Own.


I can't believe the reminiscence.
This was already the 6th week of school, and only 1 to go till it hit holidays again.
Some things you just cannot help but look back and miss those times again and again.
But other things, those bad enough to leave a mark, I shall forget everything.

So anyway, school term this time is like 80% more hectic than before.
Try completing 3 modules in 7 weeks....very stressful!


Yeah, that would explain that look I have on my face on my face.



When you need to de-stress, everyone goes to SENTOSA!!!
All the asss that you need are there.
Sun, Sand and Sea...






That night, we spent a sleepless nite at Bedok Jetty in East Coast Park.
What a Beautiful, Beautiful World You're In!!!
Enjoy it Bebeh!!!

Cheers,
Ash

Labels: